Splitting Machine Type MSP
for the production of foam paint rollers
- The foam block is put onto the conveyor belt bottom up.
- The bottom is split-off with the band saw.
- At the end of the machine the block are removed for further processing.
- The foam block can also be transferred to an ejecting machine connected thereafter.
- maximum economy
- high flexibility
- simple operation
- high capacity
- production security
- very low change-over time
- integrated blade sharpening device
|Capacity||5 to 40 m/min*|
|Material dimensions||height max. 185 mm
width 300 mm resp. 500 mm
length 2500 mm
|Material feed||adjustable rotary current gear motor|
|Power supply||400 V / 50 Hz|
* depending on the material to be used