Mixing, Metering & Dispensing Machine Type MUD
for two-component systems
By means of two precision gear pumps the machine meters the pre-set mixing ratio by a chain-drive. The flow rate is infinitely variable by means of adjusting the no. of revolutions on the frequency converter and by adjusting the cycle time in the electronic control.
3 operation modes are available
- Constant operation (machine dispenses component A and B as long as the foot switch is actuated).
- Step by step operation (machine dispenses one shot and then stops, after actuating the foot switch or receiving an external signal).
- Interval operation (machine dispenses a mixture of component A and B then pauses, then dispenses again, alternative-ly in shots with adjustable intervals as long as the foot switch is actuated).
The safety device automatically starts the metering after the pot time (metering and pot time are adjustable).
- maximum economy
- high flexibility
- simple operation
- high capacity
- production security
- very low cleaning time
- no solvents required for cleaning
- service free rotary current motor
- mixing head with membrane seals
- spiral mixing tube
- optional: heating for hoses, containers, pumps, pressure/vacuum containers, filling level control with capacitive sensors, mixing propeller, circulation housing, dynamic mixing head
|Flow rate||0,2 - 2000 g/min**|
|Content of container (V2A) component A and B||10 / 30 / 90 l|
|Power supply||400 V / 50 Hz|
|Total connected load||0,75 KW|
|Air supply||6 bar|
|Air consumption||0,3 l per shot with a 3,0 second cycle|
|Dimension||length: 840 mm
width: 600 mm
height: 1400 mm
|Hose heating set (1,7 m) with thermostat||200 W|
* depending on mixing relation and viscosity