Mixing, Metering & Dispensing Machine Type MUD-T (Table version)
for two-component systems
By means of two precision gear pumps the machine dispenses the pre-set mixing ratio by a chain-drive. The flow rate is infinitely variable by means of adjusting the no. of revolutions on the frequency converter and by adjusting the cycle time in the electronic control.
3 operation modes are available:
- Constant operation (machine runs as long as the foot switch is actuated).
- Step by step operation (machine dispenses one shot when actuating the foot switch or when receiving an external signal).
- Interval operation (machine dispenses in shots with adjustable intervals as long as the foot switch is actuated).
The safety device automatically starts the dispensing after the pot time (dispensing and pot time are adjustable).
- maximum economy
- high flexibility
- simple operation
- high capacity
- production security
- very low cleaning time
- no solvents required for cleaning
- service free rotary current motor
- mixing head with membrane seals
- spiral mixing tube
- optional: heated hoses
|Flow rate||0,2 - 300 g/min**|
|Content of container (V2A) component A and B||10 Liter|
|Power supply||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Total connected load||0,10 KW|
|Air supply||6 bar|
|Air consumption||0,3 l per shot with a 3,0 second cycle|
|Dimension||length: 500 mm
width: 530 mm
height: 700 mm
* depending on mixing relation and viscosity different flow rates upon demand